Saturday, July 28, 2012

Tool #2

I visited some blogs of people at CBE that I'll be working with next year.  There is so much learning that can take place in an online community.  When searching for different blogs online, I realized some people/companies are very good about posting regularly, while others are very sporadic.  I don't feel completely comfortable about posting thoughts so publicly, but know that this will get me out of my comfort zone.  The etiquette tips were very helpful.

I'll be following different blogs such as Spark PE and the Action Based Learning Lab blogs, as well as using Facebook.  Each of the sites has different health and wellness tips as well as links to other great learning sites.  Through Facebook, I'm connected to other Health Fitness teachers who I look to for advice and solutions.

No comments:

Post a Comment